Mission and Values
At Holy Infancy Catholic School, each child is a member of our family.
We educate our children to their highest level and nurture them based on Jesus’ Gospel Values.
We celebrate and respect multiple cultures and the religious beliefs of all.
Our children learn, strive, and grow to reach God’s plan for their lives.
Mi Escuela, Mi Familia – My School, My Family – Minha Escola, Minha Familia
- Holy Infancy School is a Christ-centered learning environment that seeks to live the mission of the gospel through educational excellence, worship of God, and service to others.
- We empower our families.
- Children are trained in lifelong intellectual and spiritual learning.
- Adults are encouraged to share our faith and transform our community through God’s love.
- We are a Family.
- We follow Jesus Christ and His Gospel Values.
- We strive toward academic excellence.
- We provide a loving, nurturing, and safe environment.
- We build strong alliances with our families and community.
- We integrate the arts and technology.
- We encourage holiness through prayer and acts of charity.
- We model respect for all.
- We promote peace and justice.