Why Holy Infancy School
At Holy Infancy Catholic School, each child is a member of our family.
We educate our children to their highest level and nurture them based on Jesus’ Gospel Values.
We celebrate and respect multiple cultures and the religious beliefs of all.
Our children learn, strive, and grow to reach God’s plan for their lives.
Mi Escuela, Mi Familia – My School, My Family – Minha Escola, Minha Familia
- Religion classes with weekly worship Mass and daily prayer services
- special electives in Physical Education, Media/Library, Art, Spanish, Computer Technology, STEAM and Music
- integration of iPads, Chromebooks, Smart Boards, and technology with challenging and rigorous curriculum
- smaller class sizes for personalized learning
- student enrichment opportunities through partnerships with local art, television, science and university programs
- foreign language instruction
- extended care after-school services
- dedicated faculty, parents, and community partners
- school counselor services and targeted academic instruction
- participation in diocesan CYO athletic through our high school feeder programs: Little Hawks, Bethlehem Catholic High School, and cultural events
- tutoring services
- Lü interactive playground